UK's No.1 Authentic Sir Elton John Tribute Act
Elite Elton is a Professional Elton John Tribute Act with an uncanny, authentic resemblance (as mentioned on the BBC) in looks and voice to Sir Elton John, one of the most iconic Superstars of all time.
Elite Elton has performed at many prestigious venues as an Elton John Tribute and appeared on TV and Radio across the World in Countries such as U.S.A, Australia, U.K, Italy, Spain, Switzerland and Croatia.
A remarkable Elton John Lookalike, Elite Elton’s Tribute Act performs Live Piano with Professional Musician Backing Tracks from a huge repertoire of Sir Elton John’s Famous Songs and gives his heart and soul in to every performance to make your occasions unique and unforgettable.
Elite Elton – “The Elton John Experience” can perform for any type of function, large or small, with a Full Stage Sound, Backdrop, Lighting, State of the Art P.A, a beautiful Baby Grand Piano and Authentic Stage Costumes.
7th May 2019
- The Bitch Is Back
- Circle Of Life
- I Guess That’s Why They Call It The Blues
- Rocket Man
- Something About The Way You Look Tonight
- Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word
- Are You Ready For Love?
- Bennie And The Jets
- Can You Feel The Love Tonight
- Candle In The Wind
- Philadelphia Freedom
- Tiny Dancer
- Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
- Honky Cat
- Crocodile Rock
- Don’t Go Breaking My Heart
- Don’t Let The Sun Go Down On Me
- I’m Still Standing
- Sad Songs
- Saturday Night’s Alright For Fighting
- Your Song
- Can You Feel The Love Tonight
- Candle In The Wind
- Pinball Wizard
- Kiss The Bride
- …And Many More!
As well as appearing on Television Channels Worldwide (including Live BBC News and BBC Radio), Elite Elton has performed at various venues including:
- John Lewis Store Xmas Party, London
- Leatherhead Theatre, Surrey
- Maidenhead Theatre, Berkshire
- Portland College, Leicestershire
- Kikirocs Cafe, East London
- Ruchi Indian Restaurant, Middlesex
- Ferryboat Inn – Hayling Island
- Lyons Company, Berkshire
- Hadlow Manor, Kent
- Reigate Manor, Surrey
- Woking Church, 100 Piece Choir, Surrey
- Ring Of Bells Pub, Somerset
- Full Moon Chinese Restaurant, Surrey
- Rhodruns Club – Chessington
- Goudhurst British Legion
- La Terraza Mediterranean Restaurant, Surrey
- Solent Hotel, Berkshire
- Claygate Village Hall, Surrey
- Up and Coming..Lockestock Festival
- Up and Coming..Wellington Hotel, Ireland
- Up and Coming..Llechwen Hall Hotel, Wales
Some Facts About The Real Sir Elton:
- He has had 57 top-40 hits in the US and is the third most successful artist in American chart history after Elvis Presley and the Beatles.
- Sir Elton has sold more than 300 million records worldwide and achieved 38 gold and 31 platinum or multi-platinum albums.
- He also holds the record for the biggest selling single of all time, with Candle In The Wind released in 1997.
- Among his many awards, Sir Elton received his Rockefeller Foundation Lifetime Achievement Award in 2013
- In 2002 was awarded with an honorary doctorate from the Royal Academy of Music.
- In 1998 Elton John was Knighted by The Queen to become Sir Elton John.
- The Elton John Aids Foundation was established in 1992 in the United States and 1993 in the United Kingdom.
- Link: The Official Elton John website
The making of a tribute act can be difficult and these things tend to be magnified in importance when deal with an artist tribute as legendary as Elton John. Hopefully the tips mentioned here will help you when setting up your Elton John tribute act and making it onto one that people will talk about for years to come.
Taking care of the initial planning should be your second step. Make a set list of songs that you would like to have played at the event, how long its going to be, the amount of money you’re willing to spend to make Elite Elton spetacular.
Once you have decided all of those details, you can then alert your audience of the plans that you have so you can have a general idea of how many people are going to be in attendance. Choose a venue that will have enough space for the amount of people you’re expecting to attend. Its better to have too much space than too little.
Of course, you’ll need a crew to help you set up the stage and take care of the lighting and audio for the big day. While this can cost you a little and finding companies who have people to do the job for you, its more important to make sure that you go with a company that you can trust. There are many companies nowadays that will promise you quality, but then send over people that don’t know what they’re doing. All you have to do is make sure that on the day of the event, you have good crew and security that can make your stage light up like never before and keep everyone who comes safe.
The hardest part of the tribute will be choosing your act. With so many options, it can be hard to make sure you’re choosing an act good enough to perform to your standards.
So how do you choose the right person?
First, make sure that the person you’re hiring has a similar look and feel to the artist. Nothing worse than having a tribute who doesn’t even remotely sound or dress like the real thing. People pay money to come see someone who can accurately represent the person you’re pay a tribute to. Your Elton John impersonator should have no problem dressing and singing like him.
Price can also come into play. Most people will tell you that “price doesn’t matter”, but the prices that some tribute acts will charge for the amount of stage time and overall performance is a little insane. Someone who uses a backing track along with their own vocals just won’t have the same punch as someone who can really perform. If your act uses a real band or can play the instruments himself, justifying a higher price may be understandable if you’re really looking to take your event to the next level. Sometimes you have to dish out a little more to get the better quality person.
Your act should feel comfortable on stage for a long period of time and should not mind working alongside you to create an unforgettable set, because not only do you want to make the night unforgettable, your act should also have a natural passion for making people happy. So make sure you choose a few of these candidates, so in case one doesn’t work out to your liking, you can fall back on other options and choose the best one for you.
Interviewing your act is a must. Someone could easily advertise themselves one way and then show up and perform in another. Ask about how they interact with the artist, have them play a few songs so you can see exactly how they’re going to perform on event day, and talk about pricing and the length of time it will take to get everything perfect beforehand.
So, while it takes a lot of planning and making sure that you don’t get screwed over by any of the companies that you work with in the process, setting up a tribute like Elite Elton can be very rewarding of you take the time to make sure that the act you’re going with is going to put on their best, most convincing performance.