Solo: Elite Elton
Band: ‘The Elton John Experience’
UK's No.1 Authentic Sir Elton John Tribute Act
BBC Radio Interview, a must hear! 23rd January 2020
- Crocodile Rock
- Cold Cold Heart (Dua Lipa Version)
- Rocket Man
- I Guess That’s Why They Call It The Blues
- Are You Ready For Love?
- Don’t Go Breaking My Heart
- Bennie And The Jets
- Can You Feel The Love Tonight
- Candle In The Wind
- Tiny Dancer
- I’m Still Standing
- Saturday Night’s Alright For Fighting
- Your Song
- The Bitch Is Back
- Circle Of Life
- Something About The Way You Look Tonight
- Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word
- Philadelphia Freedom
- Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
- Honky Cat
- Don’t Let The Sun Go Down On Me
- Sad Songs
- Pinball Wizard
- Kiss The Bride
- …And Many More!
As well as appearing on Television Channels Worldwide (including Live BBC News and BBC Radio), Elite Elton has performed at various venues including:
- The London Palladium
- John Lewis Store Xmas Party, London
- WH Smith, St Pancras International
- Wellington Hotel, Ireland
- Llechwen Hall Hotel, Wales
- Jury’s Inn Hotel, Scotland
- Club Meena Sadiyat, Abu Dhabi
- Leatherhead Theatre, Surrey
- Maidenhead Theatre, Berkshire
- Portland College, Leicestershire
- Lyons Company, Berkshire
- Hadlow Manor, Kent
- Reigate Manor, Surrey
- Woking Church, 100 Piece Choir, Surrey
- Claygate Village Hall, Surrey
- Legends Festival, West Sussex
- Cadence Design Systems, Berkshire
- Peterborough Cathedral
- Madame Tussards, London
- Fairmont Resort, Maldives
- Bournemouth Pier
- Ivy Restuarant, London
- Floors Castle, Scotland
- Chateau De La Bourlie, France
- Sunshine Festival, Worcester
- Durham Cathedral
- Abergavenny Castle Music Festival
- Southampton Premiership F.C
- Natural History Museum
- Dudsbury Golf Club, Dorset
- Genesis Cinema, London E1
- R/GA Design and Technology, London EC2
- Alexander Arts Centre, Kent
- The Bierkeller, Maidstone
- Kikirocs Cafe, East London
- Ruchi Indian Restaurant, Middlesex
- Ring Of Bells Public House, Somerset
Some Facts About The Real Sir Elton:
- 2020 Won an Oscar for Best Original Song ‘I’m Gonna Love Me Again’
- 2020 Won a Acadamy Award for Best Original Song ‘I’m Gonna Love Me Again’
- 2019 Won a Golden Globe for Best Original Song ‘I’m Gonna Love Me Again’
- 2019 Awarded Order Of The Companions Of Honour (Only the Sovereign Queen and 64 other people in the World hold this honour)
- 2019 Awarded ‘The Legion Of Honour’ The Highest Honour for France
- 2019 Published Autobiography entitled ‘Me’ The first and only Publication of Memoirs
- 2019 Release Of RocketMan Film grossing over $200 Million Worldwide in Cinema receiving several Awards
- 2013 Ranked the most successful Billboard’s Male Act of 100 Top All Time Artist
- 2013 received his Rockefeller Foundation Lifetime Achievement Award
- 2004 Received an Kennedy Centre Award
- 2002 was awarded with an honorary doctorate from the Royal Academy of Music.
- 1998 Elton John was Knighted by The Queen to become Sir Elton John.
- 1994 Entered The Rock ‘n’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- 5 Grammy Awards, 5 Brit Awards, 3 Ivor Novello Awards, Tony Award, 2 Acadamy Awards
- He has had 57 top-40 hits in the US and is the third most successful artist in American chart history after Elvis Presley and the Beatles.
- Sir Elton has sold more than 300 million records worldwide and achieved 38 gold and 31 platinum or multi-platinum albums.
- He also holds the record for the biggest selling single of all time, with Candle In The Wind released in 1997.
- The Elton John Aids Foundation was established in 1992 in the United States and 1993 in the United Kingdom.
- Has raised over £300 Million for the Elton John Aids Foundation
- Link: The Official Elton John website
The making of a tribute act can be difficult and these things tend to be magnified in importance when deal with an artist tribute as legendary as Elton John. Hopefully the tips mentioned here will help you when setting up your Elton John tribute act and making it onto one that people will talk about for years to come.
Taking care of the initial planning should be your second step. Make a set list of songs that you would like to have played at the event, how long its going to be, the amount of money you’re willing to spend to make Elite Elton spetacular.
Once you have decided all of those details, you can then alert your audience of the plans that you have so you can have a general idea of how many people are going to be in attendance. Choose a venue that will have enough space for the amount of people you’re expecting to attend. Its better to have too much space than too little.
Of course, you’ll need a crew to help you set up the stage and take care of the lighting and audio for the big day. While this can cost you a little and finding companies who have people to do the job for you, its more important to make sure that you go with a company that you can trust. There are many companies nowadays that will promise you quality, but then send over people that don’t know what they’re doing. All you have to do is make sure that on the day of the event, you have good crew and security that can make your stage light up like never before and keep everyone who comes safe.
The hardest part of the tribute will be choosing your act. With so many options, it can be hard to make sure you’re choosing an act good enough to perform to your standards.
So how do you choose the right person?
First, make sure that the person you’re hiring has a similar look and feel to the artist. Nothing worse than having a tribute who doesn’t even remotely sound or dress like the real thing. People pay money to come see someone who can accurately represent the person you’re pay a tribute to. Your Elton John impersonator should have no problem dressing and singing like him.
Price can also come into play. Most people will tell you that “price doesn’t matter”, but the prices that some tribute acts will charge for the amount of stage time and overall performance is a little insane. Someone who uses a backing track along with their own vocals just won’t have the same punch as someone who can really perform. If your act uses a real band or can play the instruments himself, justifying a higher price may be understandable if you’re really looking to take your event to the next level. Sometimes you have to dish out a little more to get the better quality person.
Your act should feel comfortable on stage for a long period of time and should not mind working alongside you to create an unforgettable set, because not only do you want to make the night unforgettable, your act should also have a natural passion for making people happy. So make sure you choose a few of these candidates, so in case one doesn’t work out to your liking, you can fall back on other options and choose the best one for you.
Interviewing your act is a must. Someone could easily advertise themselves one way and then show up and perform in another. Ask about how they interact with the artist, have them play a few songs so you can see exactly how they’re going to perform on event day, and talk about pricing and the length of time it will take to get everything perfect beforehand.
So, while it takes a lot of planning and making sure that you don’t get screwed over by any of the companies that you work with in the process, setting up a tribute like Elite Elton can be very rewarding of you take the time to make sure that the act you’re going with is going to put on their best, most convincing performance.