Latest Elton John News:
Are you passionate about filmmaking? Find out everything you need to know about creating your video treatment to enter Elton John: The Cut. For more info, visit:
Explore the music of Elton John:
Buy Diamonds 2CD:
Buy Diamonds Deluxe Boxset:
Buy Diamonds Vinyl:
Watch more Elton videos:
Subscribe to Elton channel:
Follow Elton John on…
Brought to you by Elite Elton.
9 thoughts on “Elton John Video: How to Create a Video Treatment for Elton John: The Cut”
So great! 🙂 Thanks for the opportunity, can't wait to start on the project.
Does anyone know how the treatment should be made? I know it has to be uploaded as an unlisted YouTube link- but should it be made as a Powerpoint and then uploaded? Or as a film in iMovie?
I am 17 can i join?
Can i submit 1 video for each category?
can I submit a treatment for two songs (one treatment for each)?
Is this a worldwide competition? I can see Canada can't do it but what about in Europe?
I have read the Terms and conditions but there's a thing i don't understant: once the contest is over, if we lose it but we've done a good work and feel proud of it, can we upload the video in Youtube anyway using Elton John's song? Or we can't make that video public on Youtube with Elton's song? Thank you!
This video is amazing, the guy is tutoring us on how to make good videos and he's just all over the place with this. I'm hoping it's a joke, if it's not:
1. That's not how you shoot at a pool table, you are clearly doing edits maybe you want to do a take where you hit the cue ball?
2. The way he enters the pool room with this wild kick is hilarious.
3. Some slight mic pops as he goes down the stairs.
4. On the stair walk, you should not spend so long on the indirect camera. At some point you go "um, who is he talking to?" I imagine it was to hide edits but even then he could've done a few more takes and not done it so bad, if Weird Al can do all of "Tacky" in a single take I'd think a professional studio could do a short walk and talk up the stairs
5. Since when do people have to legally blur out paintings?
I sincerely do find it charming, but I'm not sure it is in the way it was intended. Seems like a mid-level video studio guy who thinks he's the shit when it comes to video production.
i Can't open the brief of rocketman i think the Archive is corrupted
It seems a bit unfair to the people. Only big corporations can really take part.